THINGS TO TRY
- “Alexa, play Beats 1 Radio on Apple Music.”
Now you can stream Apple Music on compatible Echo devices. Just enable the Apple Music Skill and link your account. Active Apple Music subscription required.
- “Alexa, when is Boxing Day?”
- “Alexa, where is Santa?”
- “Alexa, read The Night Before Christmas by Rascal Flatts.”
Audible invites you to celebrate the season with this free, special performance of the holiday classic read by Rascal Flatts for the patients at Monroe Carell Jr. Children’s Hospital at Vanderbilt.
- “Alexa, open Disney Hits Challenge.”
- “Alexa, who’s in second in the NBA Western Conference?”
- “Alexa, what’s your favorite game?”
- “Alexa, arm my security system.”
Who’s up on the rooftop? Now you can arm, disarm, and check the status of compatible security systems with your voice. Learn more.
- “Alexa, how many days until New Year’s Day?”
- “Alexa, tell me a winter joke.”
- “Alexa, how do I make a video call?”
- “Alexa, open Beat the Intro.”
- “Alexa, tell me a palindrome.”
- “Alexa, add five minutes to my timer.”
Ham almost done? Now you can add and remove time on your timers or restart as you need it.
- “Alexa, what’s the number for Chipotle?”
- “Alexa, what is your mission?”
- “Alexa, take a picture.”
Spread holiday cheer by adding seasonal stickers to your photos. Swipe left on the screen when prompted.